Cindella 1200mg – Complete 10 Sessions!
Cinderella Injection is called, baby face injection and is comprise of the main ingredient of alpha-lipoic acid, which move both inside and outside the cell to eradicate active oxygen, help antioxidant to as strength antioxidant.
Improving action of antioxidant as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q, Glutathione.
It has 400 times more antioxidant than Vitamin C,E and restrain harmful oxygen.
10 vials Glutathione for Injection (600mg /1200mg)
10 vials Vitamin C injection 20ml
10 ampoules alpha lipoic acid 5ml
The injection can have excellent effect with dietary therapy, exercise.
This injection can be performed alongside other procedure.
Highly suggested if you want to have
Brightening skin color as injection tones up the entire face
Increase skin elasticity and decrease wrinkles
Feeling less exhausted after daily activity
Activate fat resolving and effectively reduce body fat
Regulation of blood glucose causing effects on geriatric disease
Increase glutathione production
Cure chronic fatigue
Detoxification effects on heavy metals Skin Improvements
Flawless skin tone
EFFECTS OF INJECTION – Luthione + Cindella + Vitamin C
– Lighter Complexion & pigmentation
– Anti Oxidants
– Even Skin Complexion
– Anti Pigmentation/Freckles
– Anti Black Spot/Age Spot
– Suppresses the formation of acne/blemish/pimples
– Minimize pores and improves skin complexion
– Healing Wounds and Scar
– Stimulates Collagen
– Detoxifies in liver
– Enhances The Production of Bloods
– Recover Injuries and Tissue Damages
– Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
– Enhance immunity, sleep stability
– Smooth SkinLifting & Firming
– Repair Loose and Sagging Skin
– Firmer and Lifted Skin
– Improve Skin Strength and Elasticity
Once a week , 10 times for a course of treatment.
Maintenance course: Once in 2 weeks – Once in a month
This product is administered by intravenously (IV)
ONLY 1 vial of Luthione, 1 ampoule of Cindella and 1 vial of Vitamin C -mix with 100ml of saline water and administer by I.V
Not Suitable For:
– Breast feeder.
– Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
– Pregnant woman
– Patient with cardiovascular problem